Purpose of STCS
- Support charitable projects that aim to improve the living conditions of populations based in India, Tibet and other Himalayan regions.
- Provide for people’s needs in terms of education, medical care, and other essential care.
- Promote social values of equality and brotherhood by helping the integration and empowerment of the most vulnerable members of the communities.
Its Means of Action
- Help building schools, free health centers, education centers and monasteries.
- Encourage doctors’ visits, hold medical camps.
- Provide medicine and sponsor medical treatment for those who cannot afford expensive and prolonged treatment for cancer, dialysis and tuberculosis etc.
- Send money to the existing medical clinics and hospitals to help them provide services and purchase equipment.
- Promote individual or collective sponsorship actions.
- Use appropriate means to inform and heighten public awareness.
The entire range of charitable projects depends on donations made to STCS.
Total Page Visits: 2559 - Today Page Visits: 1